Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Scheduling a Crisis

BloggerImage

Wouldn't it be nice if Murphy would schedule his visits in advance? You know, like maybe he could send an itinerary in January to cover the whole year? Then we could (maybe) plan ahead? 

As my grandma always said- if I'd known you were coming I'd have baked a cake. A double chocolate one...and I'd eat the whole damn thing myself! 

But then, maybe it's best that we don't know. Knowing all the bad that's on the horizon would only rob us of the good times...and that much chocolate cake would surely lead to diabetes. 

So, I suppose we deal with it as it comes and always know we can phone a friend in the midst of the turmoil and they'll send us cake. 

*This is Elizabeth posting for Tammy because Murphy decided to visit her this morning and knock out her Internet. 🍰😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by the House!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...